Nature’s solution to Cardiometabolic Health
BergaMet™ is absolutely loaded with powerful natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatory nutrients and “citrus polyphenols”, some of which are UNIQUE to the bergamot fruit.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar/glucose levels in healthy individuals
- May assist in the maintenance of normal blood pressure in healthy individuals
- May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy individuals
- May assist weight management in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise
- May assist in the improvement of the LDL:HDL ratio
- Helps the body to metabolise fats Helps to support healthy arteries
- Helps support cardiovascular health
Important points to know regarding products containing Citrus Bergamot.
1: The only product endorsed by the leading researchers.
2: The only product use and recommended by world leading cardiologists.
3: Largest dose on the market.
4: Most powerful product on the market.
5: Significantly better benefits.
(citrus bergamot extract 38%) supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
BergaMet™ MEGA (Citrus Bergamot Extract 38%)
– What is it, and how does it work?
Bergamot (Citrus Bergamot Extract 38%) was known through traditional use of the fruit in Calabrian regions for decades as having beneficial effect in supporting and promoting cardiovascular health. Bergamot differs from other citrus fruits not only because of the composition of its antioxidant flavonoids, but because of their particularly high content. Flavonoids polyphenols such as Naringin and Neohesperin show the ability to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Where is Bergamot is grown? Bergamot is endemic to the Calabrian region in southern Italy. In fact, this region accounts for 80% of the worldwide production.